Circle & Square Hat (Online) / Feb. 26 & March 11
Mondays, February 26 & March 11, 7 to 8:30 p.m.
The Circle & Square Hat by Martina Behm is a fascinating hat construction--but it also is very practical, creating a double-thick band around the ears, where we need the warmth the most! This is an intermediate-level pattern, so we have created this workshop to help you not only learn the techniques you need to make the hat but also understand how to follow the pattern. It is not for the faint of heart!
Using a fingering weight yarn, two sets of 32" 3.25 mm needles, several stitch markers (including 4-5 locking ones), you will learn:
- how to cast on using Judy's magic cast-on
- how to knit a small number of stitches in the round using the magic loop method
- how to do kfb increases
- how to use markers to keep track throughout your pattern
- how to knit this hat to the right size for your head
- how to do the math for the decrease section